04 August 2015

At Any Cost: Overcoming Every Obstacle to Bring Our Children Home by Mike & Hayley Jones

★★★★★
When Mike and Hayley set out to adopt a child from Sierra Leone, Africa, never in their wildest imaginations did they dream this venture would lead to the “Jones Dozen.” This dramatically moving story will amaze and inspire any reader. Their stunning observation: “It was the least we could do!”

At Any Cost: Overcoming Every Obstacle to Bring Our Children Home by Mike and Hayley Jones tells the inspiring story of one family’s journey to follow God’s calling while facing the challenges and obstacles of international adoption. This book provides an interesting read, full of varying emotions and incredible faith. Overall, I really enjoyed reading At Any Cost and learning of the Jones’ incredible experiences. I would certainly recommend it to readers who enjoy uplifting personal stories or are potentially interested in adoption. I think it is definitely worth the read.

Thanks to Worthy’s First Look, I received a copy of At Any Cost and the opportunity to provide an honest review. I was not required to write a positive review, and all the opinions I have expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment