10 September 2015

How Could I Ask for More: Stories of Blessings, Battles & Beauty by Cindy Morgan

★★★★
Award winning singer-songwriter Cindy Morgan's best-selling song celebrates the appreciation of the small blessings that make up a rich, full life. Here, she expands on this theme, sharing personal stories of her challenging childhood, struggles as a young adult, and the adventures of being a wife and mother. Morgan's evocative writing about the people, places, and experiences that make us who we are will touch the reader's heart, challenging them to understand God's many blessings – big and small.

Cindy Morgan’s How Could I Ask for More: Stories of Blessings, Battles & Beauty is quite an inspirational read. She tells stories from various seasons of her life and highlights the blessings - both big and small - she has found from God through her different experiences. It’s a beautiful book with great reflection and perspective. And with nice, short chapters, it’s an easy and enjoyable read. I would certainly recommend it interested readers, as well as those in need of discovering their own blessings. 

Thanks to Worthy’s First Look, I received a copy of How Could I Ask for More and the opportunity to provide an honest review. I was not required to write a positive review, and all the opinions I have expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment