09 April 2016

Wonders of Creation: Illustrations to Color and Inspire

★★★★★
Goodreads | Amazon
Wonders of Creation explores the wonders of our created world though detailed black-and-white illustrations—each one ready to be filled with the hues of your imagination. From amazing Eden-esque gardens to the creatures God made that still ramble through our world, this ninety-six-page book offers hours of coloring inspiration and relaxation for any age.

Fans of the current adult coloring book trends will not be disappointed with this new coloring book from Zondervan, Wonders of Creation: Illustrations to Color and Inspire. This book contains beautifully detailed full-page black-and-white designs of an Eden-inspired variety of scenery and animals. It is a true delight with which to relax for any amount of time, so I have really been enjoying Wonders of Creation. To any interested colorers, I highly recommend this coloring book. 

Thanks to BookLook Bloggers, I received a copy of Wonders of Creation and the opportunity to honestly review it. I was not required to write a positive review, and all the opinions I have expressed are my own. (I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”)

No comments:

Post a Comment