13 September 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: All-Time Favorite Books of Contemporary Inspirational Romance

Hosted weekly by The Broke and the Bookish.

Like most avid readers, I'm not good with choosing "favorite" books - so it was quite the challenge for me to first choose a genre, then only ten all-time favorite books within that genre. I tried my best, but I still might have cheated a bit with the use of series and authors... There are just too many good books out in the world.



Close to You by Kara Isaac
The Dandelion Field by Kathryn Springer


Dear Mr. Knightley by Katherine Reay
Jilted by Varina Denman


Like Never Before by Melissa Tagg
The Wedding Chapel by Rachel Hauck


The Christiansen Family by Susan May Warren
The Porter Family by Becky Wade
Two Blue Doors by Hillary Manton Lodge




What are your favorite books, series, and authors of contemporary romance?

No comments:

Post a Comment